This week’s announcements:
- Don’t forget that the stake offers free fitness classes at the Stake Center and at the White Church.
- Because we have several sisters with severe allergies or sensitivities to fragrances, we are reminding you to refrain from wearing scented perfumes and lotions on Sundays.
- March 5-9 our stake has Payson Temple cleaning assignments. Please sign up if you are able to help with a shift.
- Our Relief Society Birthday dinner will be March 6 at 6:30 in the Multipurpose room.
- Please keep Sister Marci Best in your prayers as you fast today. Marci is headed to the Mayo Clinic in Arizona as they deal with some health challenges.
- February 24th, at 9:00 a.m., the Mapleton EMS Department will provide a monthly public CPR class at the Mapleton Public Safety Building for residents and friends of Mapleton. You must sign up in advance by calling the city offices to get on the class list for that month – class size is limited. The class is free, but if you want a certification from the American Heart Association there is a cost payable at the beginning of the class. Each class will last approximately three hours and will be held the fourth Saturday of each month. Only one class is needed to certify or re-certify. To sign up, contact: Mapleton City Offices – (801) 489-5655