My name is Lynnae. I love great writing, flowers (especially spring bulbs), my family, and waking up when there are clean sheets on the bed. One of my goals in life is to learn to make a perfect loaf of sourdough bread. I admire great writers and love good stories.
The quote which is the inspiration for this blog, “Never suppress a generous thought,” is attributed to Camilla Kimball.
I have tried to take that to heart, and this blog is dedicated to all of the people I encounter in life who allow their kindness to have an impact. It is also intended to show the ripple-effect of good thoughts, whether our own thinking, or just the generous actions of others. I hope the people who have helped shape my life will bless yours as well as I share their stories.
Note: Thanks to Aimee Ferre for the charming original hand-lettered print of Camilla Kimball’s quote.
- Beet Juice Stains and Grainy Fudge – Life Lessons From Grandma’s Kitchen
- Grandma’s Storybook – Wit, Wisdom, and Words of Advice
- Brave People Don’t Wait for Courage, They Do It Afraid
- Levi Rizk Runs 40 Miles a Day: He Wants You to Know Why
- Worldwide Day of Service – How One Family Used it To Help Them Remember